DATA Australasia is bound by the NDIS Code of Conduct.
DATA Australasia is formulating a complaints policy. The details are below and a form will become available on our website soon including a downloadable fillable word document to guide people to use our feedback and complaints form.
DATA Australasia strives for excellence. We would love to hear your feedback and how we are doing.
- If you have a concern, please start by approaching us directly. It may be that your issue can be resolved quickly and easily. Just send us a text or email to register your feedback. We will text or email you with a choice of dates and times when we could call you to discuss the matter. This will ensure that we can put aside enough time to deal with your matter while not impacting service to other clients.
- If we cannot resolve your issue, or if you feel that you need more than a simple meeting, please fill in our form (Link coming Soon), It is designed to help you give us as much information as possible. The more information you can give us, the easier it will be for us to help you.
- Once you have completed the online feedback form, a response will be offered to you within 10 working days.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, you may choose an advocate or approach the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission at: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au. Your chosen advocate will liaise with a Data Australasia representative and come to a consensus on your behalf.
- In order to satisfy the diverse needs of our clients, our response time and process may be extended if further investigation is needed. We will notify you if this is the case and remain in touch throughout any delay.
- All software and equipment, both mainstream and specialised, carries the trademark of its respective manufacturer. Any use or endorsement of such software and equipment by DATA Australasia carries no warranties — expressed or implied — as to quality, usability or accessibility in the hands of any individual client.
- Data Australasia cannot be held accountable for any device, software or technology, either mainstream or specialised, endorsed or unendorsed, which clients may choose to support them in their daily lives.
- For accessibility reasons, please send any supporting material as text in the body of an email, attached to an email as a word document or in a correctly tagged PDF. Material which has been scanned or handwritten will result in a delay in processing, since DATA Australasia will need to engage a third party to review that material.
- When communicating via phone, text or email, the conversation may be terminated should Data Australasia, its staff or contractors experience abuse.
Our accessible online feedback form and fillable word document will be loaded onto this website soon. In the meantime, please contact Elise Lonsdale on +61 448 966 533 or use our contact/ enquiries form and put “Feedback” in the multi-line text field provided. Our enquiry form can be found at: https://dataaustralasia.com.au/enquiries/
This page was last updated on 11th February 2021.
Complaints Form, coming soon.